Monday, November 29, 2010

Drop-Dead Gorgeous Dance Instructor

Today, I attended an audition for Disney Character Performers. After the signup procedures, the candidates headed up to another floor for height measurement. I was happy to fit under the height requirement of Chip 'n Dale, my favorite Disney duo. Then we went into a large dance room. All the candidates stood along the edge of the room, anxious to know what's to come. A lone female was reading a book at corner of the room, not saying a word. She wore a conservative black blazer and black pants. For a minute, I thought she was actually a secretary. That all changed, when the other Disney staff came into the room. Suddenly, she stood up, faced the audience, and took off her blazer gently. She had a white tanktop, which could barely cover her perky bosoms. They were literally saying hello to the candidates. Teamed up with her gorgeous face, the visual image caused a chain reaction inside of me. My God, life is good.

No comments: