Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fish Recovery and the Best TV Show of All-Time


Gunnery Sergeant Uranus had been sick for almost 2 weeks. This morning, however, he greeted me with warm flaps of his pectoral fins. I haven't seen him swim so peacefully since his sickness. It made me happily go to work too.

A while back, I finished watching what I consider to be the best drama TV show of all-time. It's actually a Korean drama (with English subtitles) called Giant, which talked about how a boy overcame the deaths of his parents, the loss of his brothers and sister, the hardships of being a homeless person, the joy of being accepted into a good family, the joy of being educated, the pain of being accused for murder, the triumph of being the leader of the prisoners, the joy of starting his own construction company, and the hardships of keeping his company afloat. This TV show changed the way I see things. If any of you aren't certain about where life leads, then this show is for you. 60 episodes is much less than the 192 of 24.

http://www.mysoju.com/korean-drama/giant/

No comments: